1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Uploading files to websites

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by mikeyholden, Nov 6, 2011.

1. mikeyholden

mikeyholden iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi
    I access two different sites for work which require me to upload files and jpegs for certain tasks. When I access the sites on my iPad I can't "Browse" for the files I need which are generally stored in iBooks or my email account. I've tried different browsers to access the sites but the button is still unavailable. Is there any workaround for this issue?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    You can't do this with the standard Safari browser, but a third party app - such as iCab - will provide that facility. You have to move the files you want to upload into the iCab file space initially because, in iOS, each app has its own 'firewalled' file space that other apps don't have access to. But once you've done that, you'll be able to upload them without a problem from iCab.

Tim