What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrading present tablet

Shinnen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
My wife has a second generation air with 16 gigs of memory. I'm considering buying her another unit, or upgrading the present one, if that's even possible. She basically only uses it to play games, go to Facebook, that sort of thing, but it's out of memory.
Please advise as to what I can do here. Is it upgradable? If not, what should I buy that will provide her with more memory. She has no complaints with the unit, other than that it's out of memory, and slow, I presume.
Thanks,
........ john

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I would suggest getting the current iPad model with 64GB. It will be the closest to what she has now, more than enough memory for her use, and will be supported for the next four to five years. It's also the best bargain for the buck. You can save a little if you shop around for older models, but you're just trading money spent now for money spent later.

OP
S

Shinnen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi twerppoet,
Thanks for your advise. Can I assume then, that memory cannot be added to the one she currently owns?
..... john

OP
S

Shinnen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again,
I'm thinking of buying a used one, since it's going to take a month or more to get a new one. What should I be aware of? Where is Ontario can I get one, besides the Apple stores?
Thanks,
.... john

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts