What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade your iPad to be like ipad2?

Arktos_wyll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't explore the whole forum about this, I just bought my iPad a month ago without waiting for ipad2 released, but after seeing the rumour about iPad2 , do you know how or experienced to add on wired or wireless camera to our iPad or using the existing slot to able connect to external HD

Bond007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Possibillities?

This is a good question does anyone know if this is possible?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a camera that was suppose to be released for ipad, not sure if it was or not.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are a couple apps that let you use your iPhone camera with the iPad.

You might also be able to access any web enabled camera, though what you could do with it besides look, I don't know.

I believe there are also some compatible webcam / app combinations. I can't afford any of them so I haven't bothered to remember the names of the products or companies. They were mostly for security, and I believe one was a baby monitor. I think they were CES announcements, so it's also possible they aren't actually available.

That wasn't much help, was it?

Most reactions

Latest posts