Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by romanr, Jun 10, 2012.

1. romanr

romanr iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I purchased this bag about a month ago and I must say that it has been a perfect fit for my iPad. I'm able to carry my iPad in a leather sleeve, a Scosche battery with cables, my FoxL speaker, my Sennheiser headphones, my Seagate Goflex Satellite drive, the iPad Camera Connection Kit, a cleaning cloth and spray, an audio cable for hooking up to my car stereo and a few other small accessories. The bag has a nice wide shoulder strap for comfort and plenty of pockets and dividers to keep your gadgets organized. The bag is the Tumi Beale Mini Leather Messenger and I just wanted to share the good experience with this bag. I bought mine for Zappos at a nice discount but you can get it from several different online stores.

1547390-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  2. Sonia ferdous

Sonia ferdous iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am using different types of bags for my iPad. But mainly i like to use Ogio backpack. It is very protective and has a nice compartment for all of your chargers and even a section for wallet and pens and pencils or other. And i am happy to use it.

3. jes1me

jes1me iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The bag I use the most is classy but not leather. I have a Tom Bihn (www.tombihn.com). It's a small bag with a lot of space and I tend to be a minimalist when traveling. It is made in the USA, excellent quality.

Attached Files:

4. Forhad

Forhad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Currently I am using The Cobra Courier. It has a lot of space for other accessories.