What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating App,s

mirr1749

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i noticed that I have a couple of apps that need to be updated...When I hit the update button I get a notice from Apple that terms of conditions have changed and to agree to them they will send them via an e-mail by icloud...
I get the e-mail and it is very,very LONG,but (which a sane person would think it would be at the bottom of it) there doesn,t seem to be any bottom.....I literally scrolled on it for 3-4 minutes and no agree button....
Repeated this sequence twice and still the same.....So HOW THE HELL do I fix this??

Tx

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you get the popup that they changed and you have to agree, there should be an "Agree" button. It's also possible that you have to go to Settings and enter your password, and then agree.

Usually the "Send email" button is at the left, while "Agree" is at the right, at the bottom of the popup. There's no need to scroll through the whole list of terms & conditions to agree.

OP
M

mirr1749

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you get the popup that they changed and you have to agree, there should be an "Agree" button. It's also possible that you have to go to Settings and enter your password, and then agree.

Usually the "Send email" button is at the left, while "Agree" is at the right, at the bottom of the popup. There's no need to scroll through the whole list of terms & conditions to agree.

Most reactions

Latest posts