What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to update 2 apps until T&C have been agreed to. How to do this?

morphowoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are both senior citizens, my wife has an Ipad2. She went to update 2 Free Apps today IMDB and Yahoo Messenger . A pop - up about new Terms and Conditions appears which says that they have to be agreed to in order for update to take place. Have given an e-mail address for the new T&C to be sent to and received them. We cannot see anywhere to state that she has accepted the new T&C. What must she do in order to update these Apps ????

OP
M

morphowoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have now sorted...........The terms and conditions pop-up appeared toi be a short document ....finishing at "send an e-mail" entry....we now realise that the document now goes on quite a lot further endin in an "AGREE" button........updates have now proceeeded ok after pressing it .

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
morphowoman said:
We have now sorted...........The terms and conditions pop-up appeared toi be a short document ....finishing at "send an e-mail" entry....we now realise that the document now goes on quite a lot further endin in an "AGREE" button........updates have now proceeeded ok after pressing it .

That's great news!

OP
M

morphowoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the interest and encouragement Gabriel 1........our first posting was rather rushed and desperate owing to our limited knowledge , however have now taken a look at other threads and realise that this Forum mostly reads in ways that we can understand and benefit from , we will now be reading threads on a regular basis in an effort to be prepared for the next time.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board it is a pleasure to have you here.

You made a valid point it is confusing to new users. I know experienced users have had the same issues so you are not alone.

If you require any assistance and need hand holding just ask. Colin, Down under Australia.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the first time I skimmed through the terms and conditions and found it worthwhile. It didn't take as long as I thought it would.

Most reactions

Latest posts