1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Updated Facebook??

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by louee6, Jun 20, 2010.

1. louee6

louee6 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Guys, I recently updated Facebook on my Mypad and before I did so I had my app running big from placing the
    <key>UIDeviceFamily</key>
    <array>
    <integer>1</integer>
    <integer>2</integer>
    </array>
    through iFile!! I updated Facebook about a day ago and wHen open up updated version of course I lost it!! I tried and tried and just can't get it to iPad compatible now!! Is there a certain place where I need to place input in order to make it big again cause that quarter size screen just ain't cutting it!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Guys
  2. idbirch

idbirch iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your obviously jail broken so just install FullForce from Cydia. This will add a FullForce section to the main settings app where you can toggle the fullscreen hack for you apps quickly and easily.