What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlink him! Please help.

Bev Meredith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ex linked his gmail account to me on my iPad along with sharing a calendar. The accounts
have apparently been linked to mine for months without me knowing. How do I undo?

Please help. Any ideas very grateful

[This post has been edited by the iPF Moderator Team to remove personal information about the OP]

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This may or may not have been done on the iPad. Depending on your setup calendars can be shared directly GMail to Gmail, and will show up on the iPad.

So the first step is to go into your GMail Calendar Settings on the website. Check the Calendars section to see if his calendar shows up there, and delete it if it is. Also click the Share settings for each calendar and make sure you are not sharing your calendars with him.

Since you don't know how this came about, you should also consider changing your GMail password.

On the iPad look in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. If you see any accounts at the top other than your GMail and/or other email accounts that you know are yours, delete them.

If you changed your GMail password on the site, you'll need to change it in your account settings on the iPad as well. If that gets confusing or becomes a problem, delete your GMail account on the iPad then re-add it using the new password.

That should do it.

Most reactions

Latest posts