What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to see purchased Apps in App Store.

seanudal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

After upgrading to ios 6, I can no longer see my purchased items on any of my ios devices.
I can only view them on my PC using iTunes.

I have contacted Apple via Apple Express and on the phone. They can not fix it. Other Apple IDs are fine. So after buying lots of apps, I can not see them. Sean

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seanudal said:
Hi,

After upgrading to ios 6, I can no longer see my purchased items on any of my ios devices.
I can only view them on my PC using iTunes.

I have contacted Apple via Apple Express and on the phone. They can not fix it. Other Apple IDs are fine. So after buying lots of apps, I can not see them. Sean

I have noticed that it can take quite a while for the Purchased Apps page to load, I seem to have a white page for ages and then suddenly it will load. I think if you have bought loads of apps it may just be taking a long time to load them all.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
S

seanudal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can leave it for half an hour and nothing changes. On all my devices. Phone etc.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If Apple did no have you do this, try going to the bottom of the store's first tab (for each store), tap on your Apple ID, sign out, then taping on Sign In, and sign in again with your account.

Most reactions

Latest posts