What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to connect

Deb2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please Help, I have recently aquired an Ipad the first one. 32G I play Angry Birds and Words with Friends and Hanging with friends. I have had for a few months and no problems until recently where It says cant connect to game server or the sending just sits and never sends. I have full strength WiFi the only resolution that I can find is completely shut down and restart. Good for about 10 to 15 minutes, then it just sits again. I read somewhere that I should turn off the auto brightness I have done that and still have the same problem. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. New to the forum so I hope I posted in the correct place. Thank you in advance. :D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try turning off your router for a few minutes.

While it is off go into your Wi-fi settings, choose your network, and forget it.

After the router is back online, go to your Wi-Fi settings again and rejoin your network.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-fo...roubleshooting-wi-fi-connection-problems.html

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
D

Deb2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Twerppoet, that worked. I really appreciate the help.......:)

Most reactions

Latest posts