What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn any glove into a touchscreen glove

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder if it wears off and in what length of time? Seems useful if you have a pair of fav gloves.

OP
K

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if it wears off and in what length of time? Seems useful if you have a pair of fav gloves.

The link says it'll wear off after a while, but doesn't specify time (probably varies with application, material and use). I imagine that if it works, all you have to do is reapply.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just asked for some Tech Gloves for Christmas! Didn't even know they had liquid stuff like this out already! Too cool, but I'd like to have my black isotoner that I asked for anyways!

OP
K

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just asked for some Tech Gloves for Christmas! Didn't even know they had liquid stuff like this out already! Too cool, but I'd like to have my black isotoner that I asked for anyways!

Those probably will be better, because you won't have to reapply, etc. The liquid stuff might be good if you want to retrofit gloves that you already have, or must have because of cuteness, lol. They also sell spools of capacitive thread online, I have see, so there are options to retrofitting gloves.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Those probably will be better, because you won't have to reapply, etc. The liquid stuff might be good if you want to retrofit gloves that you already have, or must have because of cuteness, lol. They also sell spools of capacitive thread online, I have see, so there are options to retrofitting gloves.

The liquid stuff would be worth looking into, but sewing...me, heck no!! :)

OP
K

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The liquid stuff would be worth looking into, but sewing...me, heck no!! :)

Lol. I think it'd be like sewing a button -- enough coverage to offer contact on fingertips to touchscreen. I haven't needed such gloves yet, though.

Most reactions

Latest posts