What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to support Ipads at work

pam.williamson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, this is Pam. My work recently purchased 2 ipads for executives that I'm responsible for supporting. We already support Iphones at work and I just recently purchased my own Ipad, so I'm getting more comfortable with this platform. We've gotten the Junos Pulse VPN and Wyse Pocket Cloud working so our people can remotely control their Windows 7 PC's when out of the office. Have noticed something weird about the Ipad that the Iphone doesn't do. The contacts synched include everyone you've ever sent an email to not just to those people actually saved as a contact. I've tried searching this forum and the web for an explanation/solution. Any ideas? Also the limitation of not synching distrubtion lists makes it hard for business users. Anyone suggest a good third party app for this? We've tried some of the work arounds suggested but they are cumbersome.

Thanks,

Pam

Most reactions