What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to save my resume on ipad

Nicozuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering is there a way to save my resume to my ipad or an app that I could use to save and edit my resume, I need to be able to save a couple variations of it and I don't know ios well enough or enough pple who do use ios to know the answer to this question.

Thanks for your input all

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...well I am currently doing this myself as we speak. In order to view, edit and save any changes...I find using the Apple's iWorks App called, "Pages" to help me do this. It is the equivalent to the Microsoft Office-Word.
You can make a copy of your original version of your résumé and make changes on the duplicate copy. Also, if you have an iPhone you can use the Pages app and sync between iPad and iPhone.

I have also used the SkyDrive App to do my views and edits on that through my hotmail email account.

If you just want to open and view your résumé, depending on the extension it's saved under, you can view it on most reader/productivity apps, such as Evernote, Dropbox, etc.

Good luck!

OP
N

Nicozuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand Dropbox, what does it do?

kinezz7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same thing as Google Drive. Maybe you`ll find it useful for editing your resume from time to time..

Madeem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there...well I am currently doing this myself as we speak. In order to view, edit and save any changes...I find using the Apple's iWorks App called, "Pages" to help me do this. It is the equivalent to the Microsoft Office-Word.
You can make a copy of your original version of your résumé and make changes on the duplicate copy. Also, if you have an iPhone you can use the Pages app and sync between iPad and iPhone.

I have also used the SkyDrive App to do my views and edits on that through my hotmail email account.

If you just want to open and view your résumé, depending on the extension it's saved under, you can view it on most reader/productivity apps, such as Evernote, Dropbox, etc.

Good luck!
But when I try to upload pages content does not show. Only photo
I don't understand Dropbox, what does it do?

When I go to upload files from pages the content does not show only photo options....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
But when I try to upload pages content does not show. Only photo

When I go to upload files from pages the content does not show only photo options....

Hi Madeem and welcome to the forum! :) Now, you are posting to a thread nearly 2 years old and likely will not receive the views nor the attention deserved.

I would suggest that you start your own thread in the appropriate forum and please describe your problems & needs in detail - Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts