What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trying to identify what looked like an RPG card game

rawbar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just on a flight and saw somebody playing a really sharp looking card game. I thought it was called ZAHARA but google turned up nothing, so that must just have been his computer opponents name.
I noticed there were chests that doubled 'something', each player had a score (lower right and upper left), at the bottom left it said he was LEVEL 10. You could "BUST" whatever that was... I saw at times his opponent would play a card that allowed it to bring something back into the game out of his discard pile or remove cards from the opponents hand. The graphics and effects were pretty spectacular looking.

I have been googling for an hour, looking at images of card games, searching rpg card game, fantasy card game, ipad card game chests double and have come up with zilch.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts