What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble playing music

DistressedIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I restored my Ipad do to some internet connectivity issues. I went to play an album on my Ipad. When I clicked the song to play it showed all the names of the songs and then stopped. Pretty much it would not play any of the songs but would rush through the album within two seconds and no sound was produced. I tried to take the album off and put it back on the ipad, but it did not work. By the way, this was an album I had purchased on iTunes. Other albums I had purchased on iTunes were missing songs. When I took those albums off and put them back on the iPad, they played fine. However, the album I initially wanted to play still won't play the songs. It goes through the tracks within two seconds and does not play any sound. Please help! I really like this album!

Most reactions

Latest posts