1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Playlist displays albums only...no individual songs

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by carl 11, Feb 1, 2011.

1. carl 11

carl 11 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have dragged and dropped several albums and songs from the Ipad Library into a playlist on the Ipad.

When I open the playlist the songs are organized into whatever their parent album names were.

Ex: if I have 5 songs from one particular album there is a row that says Band XYZ 1 album-5 songs….

Or one song from one album show as …..Band XYZ 1 Album-1 song….

Where is the list of just songs, like an ipod? So I can hit play on one of them and have it just keep moving down the list one to another…………now, I have to open the ‘album’ select the song, then when the album runs out, I have to go back and select the next album..this blows.

help?..Please?
  2. mi04se1

mi04se1 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can change how it looks in the upper right corner..............list by song title, album, or artist.