What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transport tycoon game for iPad

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection. We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app OpenTTD for iPad by ZodTTD, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

iTunes 9 for Mac + PC

OpenTTD for iPad

By ZodTTD

View More By This Developer Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

OpenTTD is a transport tycoon game with all original graphics and sound effects. Enjoy all the fun of building tracks, trains, planes, cars & trucks, and more! Then create routes to distribute goods from one location to another cashing in along the way!

This is a fully featured game including:
- Multiplayer!
- Save states.
- New sound effects.
- Newly designed 32bit graphics.
- Downloadable content!
- Tons of options to tweak.
- So so much more!

You'll love this great game and it's 100% FREE!

Thanks so much!
ZodTTD

Source code for this application is freely available at zodttd's OpenTTD at master - GitHub

ZodTTD Web Site OpenTTD for iPad Support
iPad Screenshots

mzl.bvrntdyi.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.falyfypm.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.emmmzjio.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.tljznrof.480x480-75.jpg

Customer Reviews

Omg !!!

by fromparistv Omg I am so happy!!! Best day of my life, I was playing yesterday with my friend and I was telling him how it would be cool if open ttd existed on the iPad... And there it is!

The game is awesome but there is two things that would be great for future updates :

-Bigger icons if possible : I am not sure if it's possible but that would be great so it's could be easier to click on it
-Joystick : it would be great to have a kind of joystick in the bottom corner left that would allow to move on the map while in construction mode.

Hope you guys can do it!

We need more like this for ipad

by Warkid no questions asked. Just download it.

Holy cow!

by Sonicadvance1 I was not expecting this game to be as great as it is, the bigger screen REALLY helps out!

View In iTunes
  • Free
  • Category: Games
  • Released: Apr 14, 2010
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • 22.0 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Ben Stark
  • © 2005-2010 OpenTTD Team
Rated 4+
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:

12 Ratings

Copyright © 2010 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

If you try this game an like it please let us know on iPadForums.net

MTCason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded this last night, but was very disappointed. The resolution is so small, it is virtually impossible to click on anything!

Most reactions