What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring video from computer to ipad.

alper.yalman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello. how can i transfer video from computer to ipad? please help me. thank you in advance.

zrb0529

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if it's a video that the native movie player can play, then just copy it using iTunes, if it's not then you have to use VLC Player, and again, use iTunes to copy to the VLC app

rita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The professional iPad to Computer Transfer can help you. iPad to PC Transfer is definitely the right tool for you to transfer files from iPad to PC. You can copy those files from iPad to iTunes library for backup with iPad to PC Transfer as well as transfer multi-media files even without iTunes.

KekszNET

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You want to transfer VIDEO files from COMPUTER to the IPAD, right?

It can be done only via ITUNES!
There is an application which I have suggested: "Oplayer HD"

Go and buy it, install it on your Ipad and after you will see it under Itunes / Your Ipad / APPS and you will be able to drag and drop VIDEO files into that Application.

It has a subtitle support, .srt files!
And it plays every format of videos. Like avi, mkv.
You dont need to convert everything after long hours into mp4!
Which is great!

Toji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought Oplayer HD and copied over a couple of videos from my computer to my Ipad. Worked like a charm and I thought GREAT! However, playback on the ipad is in ultra slow motion. Can't find a fix or a real reason on the Oplayer forum, so wondering if you have any idea what I could do to solve this. If slow motion is the norm, this was a real waste of 5 bucks. Thanks in advance

english

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you plug in you iPad to your computer; drag the video files into your itunes account, and it should download on to the iPad

Scarlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
english said:
Once you plug in you iPad to your computer; drag the video files into your itunes account, and it should download on to the iPad

What about if your video is on your iPhone? Same procedure?
Thanks, robin

Most reactions