What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer

telsens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad, My iPad have some photos want to transfer, because my iPad memory not enough to use, so I would like to transfer my photos from my iPad to my Computer, on the one hand.I can have enough iPad memory space to use,on the other hand. watching photos more clearly and comfortable,However.I tried it on,I can't transfer the photos from my iPad to my Computer, what I should do?How to Transfer photos from my iPad to my Computer?ask for helps!!!thanks!

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A number of ways, including plugging your iPad into your PC and using Windows Explorer to copy the files out of the DCIM folder on the iPad.

Otherwise, there are wireless options via third party apps. I really like Photo Transfer App, which is really easy to use.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These are all great ideas.

@telsens: I'm just posting to say I deleted your other thread you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another.

Thanks for your understanding.*

Marilyn

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have an iPad, My iPad have some photos want to transfer, because my iPad memory not enough to use, so I would like to transfer my photos from my iPad to my Computer, on the one hand.I can have enough iPad memory space to use,on the other hand. watching photos more clearly and comfortable,However.I tried it on,I can't transfer the photos from my iPad to my Computer, what I should do?How to Transfer photos from my iPad to my Computer?ask for helps!!!thanks!

Hi Telsens - you've already received a number of useful suggestions. Let me just state some photo transfer options that I've used and mention (or repeat others' recommendations) a few additional ones: 1) Sync your photos via iTunes (not always under your control); 2) Cable your iPad to a PC or Mac and follow the directions HERE (works fine on my MBPro & provides better control); 3) Use Photostream in the Cloud (check HERE); 4) Try other 3rd party apps, some already mentioned - one that I have is PhotoSync (HERE); and 5) Wireless external options over Wi-Fi, such as the Apotop Wi-Reader (there is a dedicated thread on the forum - don't have the link @ the moment); other Wi-Fi transfer options exist (e.g. check the Seagate external Wi-Fi drives).

Well there may be other choices but this listing should get you thinking - good luck and let us know what works for your - may help others! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts