What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring data from pc to ipad

Mohsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to transfer my contact info that are stored under "incredible mail".
Any one knows how to do this?
Thx
Mohsen

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with 'Incredible Mail'. Can you transfer the Incredible Mail contacts list to your Windows contact list for Windows Mail? iTunes will sync a Windows Contact list to an iPad contact list, so the problem is simply (?) one of transferring the Incredible Mail contacts list to that on your PC or Mac. Can you export Incredible Mail's contact list as a 'CSV' file (comma separated variables)? If so, then Windows Mail can import it and put it into the Windows Contact list.

Most mail programs can handle CSV file format - it's the standard way of manipulating these files - so I'd expect that Incredible Mail could too.

Let us know if you have any success or, if not, we'll try to think of something else.

Good Luck

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts