What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing Outlook 2007 contacts with ipad

Luv2smile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Followed the instructions to sync Outlook 2007 contacts with ipad, problem is all my contacts are under business contacts, only one person under the heading contacts. It only transferred the one under contacts. How do I transfer the others? It seems to only recognise contacts as the primary listing.
Be grateful if someone could assist.

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to this forum myself, but I believe that I've read somewhere that MobileMe is compatible with outlook, windows mail, exchange, etc., and makes syncing with the iPad's iCal, Mail, etc. a cinch. I would recommend calling Apple tech support however for a definitive recommendation/solution to your question. The solution could be as simple as changing a setting or two even.. perhaps someone with direct experience of syncing Outlook with their iPad would be better suited in answering your question, as it's been several years since I've last used Outlook. Have you tried moving/exporting/copying contacts to the contacts folder that it is recognizing?

OP
Luv2smile

Luv2smile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Xune, I have thought about exporting the contacts from outlook to ipad instead of ipad syncing to outlook but thought there must be an easier way surely.
I accidentally posted this question on the Introduction page-have reposted it in the help forum. Thank you so much for answering, much appreciated. I did sign up for mobile me through the contacts on the ipad and that was what I was using to sync the ipad with outlook. Will keep plugging away! Thank you:)

Most reactions

Latest posts