What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer with vlc from computer (itunes 10.4.0.80) to ipad2 (4.3.3)

karwol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, iPad2 is jailbreaked but when i install vlc on my iPad it does not show up in itunes as an installed app.

Hence i can't fransfer video from PC to iPad. Does anyone have tips on how to solve this or transfer video to iPad in a different manner?

Cheers!

OP
K

karwol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then, how can I best transfer movies etc from my computer or usb drive to my ipad? I installed fileapp on my ipad and after some hassle managed to transfer a movie which didn't run on vlc on my ipad. What format should it be in, mpeg? Avi?

Riyaadhm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
karwol said:
Then, how can I best transfer movies etc from my computer or usb drive to my ipad? I installed fileapp on my ipad and after some hassle managed to transfer a movie which didn't run on vlc on my ipad. What format should it be in, mpeg? Avi?

Use ifunbox. You can use it to both transfer stuff and install apps onto your iPad.

To transfer movies :
1. Connect ipad to pc
2. Open ifunbox
3. Select applications
4. Choose your application (so select vlc once the names load)
5. Copy your movie into the documents folder

Most reactions

Latest posts