What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today is a sad day!!

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Today the news of Adam Yauch's death came as a huge shock to many Beastie Boy fans, he was diagnosed with cancer in 2009, that awful disease has claimed yet another talent that will never be replaced.

I remember seeing them first on their licenced to Ill tour back in the 80's, and I've been to every concert since, to say I'm sad is an understatement, it feels like a family member has died.

I hope to see replies from other fans, it would be great to see how popular they were from people on here.

RIP MCA, heaven has gained another star.

http://www.beastieboys.com/

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Such a sad day, it is...I loved his song, "(You Gotta) Fight for your Right (to Party)!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So young Rambler! I really only know "fight for your right to party". Unless you can give me others I might remember from my youth.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, I went onto iTunes and I know a few of them. Sad to see someone die so young. He is only a couple of years older than me!!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Bracegirdle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my...I hadn't heard of it until today...A big loss for the music world. It actually makes me a bit sad.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts