What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is a problem with your device HELP

Pkchainsaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I updated my ipad to 4.3.3 last night and now I can't activate it! I'm getting this "There's a problem with your device. We're sorry.." in itunes.

It seems that apple's servers are messed up. there's a huge post on the apple forums about this and no one is paying attention!

Fanboys and others with influence, please take note so that apple will pay attention!

If anyone can help, please respond. My ipad is a brick until apple get's it's act together.

thanks

nathanee32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fixed...

Update: This issue has been fixed. Everything is back to normal. Try plugging in your iPod again if you are still having issues.

OP
P

Pkchainsaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry

Fanboys and others with influence, please take note so that apple will pay attention!

I know you are frustrated, but comments such as these are not necessary. We are not affiliated with Apple, but I am sure it will be addressed and soon.;)

No offence was intended. I wasn't aware that fanboy was a slur. But I also hope people realize Apple makes mistakes too.

Most reactions

Latest posts