What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ultimate portable console!

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a video showing what you can do now with your ipad now that you have it jailbroken! Man this so bad ass!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=743rkzUqiyY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=743rkzUqiyY[/ame]

Thanks everyone and hey if you think the video cool like ,leave comments and rate!

Keep rocking all!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Super Mario Kart …. that’s can be a reason for i JB one of my device :)

OP
K

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It so wicked! Make sure you guys get snesadx this is not snes4iphone which it just 2x on the ipad. Ad X has full ipad support!

Hey guys once again if you like the video please rate it, like it, comment and heck subscribe to my my new channel! HAHAH yeah Im a whore but so what!

rotaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey KV, nice video! This is awesome, can you send me the links to download the emulators? You can PM me if you want.

Thanks!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i read this thread, i went emulator crazy. I have installed and confirmed working the following, genesis emulator, snes emulator, gsp or gameboy advance emulator, Nes emulator. All of those work with no probs and are free. Most have built in rom downloaders or u can put rom into folder. I have to test out the psx one. I tried the n64 but had issues. That was very easy...now i have a bunch of games, especialy for the genesis and they are small files. ;-)

Dante

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any one having problems connecting a wii remote? finds it and names it the just says connecting but doesn't seem to, connects ok with imame4all.

Its a third party one so not sure if that's the problem, I know people are having issues with the classic controller.

rotaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help a brotha out and direct me to a link where we can download this awesome emulator?

wyyam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
seriously.. i fail all the way doin this..

is it hv to rename the zip as txt?
game.zip to game.txt?

cant load the game..

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tkae the game out of the compressed format then it should work. this thing doesn't properly decompress on the fly.

also all the emulators kind of suck, i tried the newest one and they have some sort of glitch, mostly audio.

rotaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry another noob question but I cant download any games through the built in browser. Also couldn't find any of the Mario games on this site. Please help.

Most reactions