What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I followed this correctly exploits for iOS5 & A5 have already been found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn’t see this posted so forgive me if it’s old news or incorrect. I was checking out iPhone Forum (I think posting the link is ok since it seems to be owned by the same folks as ipadforums.net) and watched the video in the post titled “iPhone 5 JAILBROKEN! iOS 5 Jailbreak! 5 NEW EXPLOITS FOUND!”. Here is a direct link to the youtube video
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0dKOmbAg4
. Around the 40 second mark of the video it talks about how 5 exploits have been found for iOS5 and the A5 processor thanks to p0sixninja. Later it goes on to say that once the iPhone 5 (at this point they seem pretty sure it will have the A5 processor) is released it will be just a matter of time for the devs to make the jailbreak device specific and should be released shortly after. Do I understand this correctly to mean that the iPad 2 (since it has the A5 processor) will be able to be jailbroken on iOS5 once the OS is officially released?

Last edited:
OP
Wookiee2cu

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I realized it would include older devices was just curious about the iPad2

Mods please go ahead and close/delete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts