What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Simpsons Tapped Out

JAMISKY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me JamsterEX12 , play everyday and can help you with FIFA manager if you also play that. Thanx.

Ashm01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ashm011989 & rozza122

We are both on it all the time and will accept quickly

:)

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having connection problems with this app today? It keeps saying cannot connect to server when I do have a working data connection? It won't let me play the game and there is no updates?

adruralo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sw1990 said:
Hi everyone new to this forum only had iPad a month or so and I simply love it. Just started playing this game how ever when i try signing in it says - your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please sign into that device before playing. How ever I haven't used another device and I still get notifications coming through like when people visit my Springfield. Anybody that could advise on how to fix this issue please it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Yep,
All this morning unable to connect to server on both the iPad and iPhone. Not been able to play Simpsons tapped out for 6 hours. My wife checked her game on her own iPad and no go as well. Wednesday 12th September 8:10 am - 2:00 pm and still no go.

Most reactions

Latest posts