What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Masters Launches iPad App Including Live Video Channels

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Masters.JPG

With the Masters Tournament due to tee off at the Augusta National Golf Club next week, Bloomberg reports on the tournament's new official iOS app, which comes in both iPhone and iPad versions, both free, and with the iPad version looking particularly fine on the new iPad’s Retina display, going by the glowing user reviews in the App Store. The free apps boast seven live high-definition video channels, the sole live digital broadcast of CBS’s weekend broadcast, as well as on-demand video and highlights packages.

“We have always been intent on conveying thebeauty and excitement of the Masters in an innovative and enriching manner,†said Billy Payne, club chairman. “Each year, we continue to improve these offerings in an effort to reach more people in more entertaining ways.â€

Unfortunately the live video will only be available to view in the US, but all the other excellent features will be available.

Click here to download the free iPhone app: The Masters Golf Tournament for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Click here to download the free iPad app: The Official Masters Tournament for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Masters Golf Introduces iPad Application With Nine Live Video Channels - Bloomberg

WhydidIbuyit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting error message when trying to load app

Trying to load the app for the golf course view of masters as seen on your site. I am getting the error message - frame load interrupted I then get Error The URL can't be shown.

What causes this error message and how can I get that golf course photo onto my iPad desktop?

I have been able to get the app for the Masters.

Most reactions

Latest posts