What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best way to clean your iPad!

Opti-Mitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.glassesgloves.com
Micro-fiber, it's the safest and most efficient way to clean our iPad. It's non-abrasive so it won't scratch even plastic surfaces. The split fibers make it able to actually pick up dirt instead of just pushing it around. In fact, it cleans so well, it picks up about 99.6% of bacteria. No liquid cleaners are needed when using micro-fiber. The Opti-Mitt is designed especially for touch screen devices and camera lenses. You can check them out at http://www.glassesgloves.com. They cost very little, come in multiple colors to match your lifestyle, and make the perfect companion for your needs! We help you see the world more clearly!

le_garoutte001001.jpg

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
The word SPAM comes to mind.....

I just tried this and it's WAY TOO GREASY!! Do Not Use Spam to clean your iPads!!

It's not a problem! Just toss your iPad in the dishwasher and the spam grease just melts away! The iPad fits nicely on a dish rack.....

Disclaimer: the above is a joke, do not put your iPad in the dishwasher....

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The word SPAM comes to mind.....

I just tried this and it's WAY TOO GREASY!! Do Not Use Spam to clean your iPads!!

It's not a problem! Just toss your iPad in the dishwasher and the spam grease just melts away! The iPad fits nicely on a dish rack.....

Disclaimer: the above is a joke, do not put your iPad in the dishwasher....

I was going to use the pressure washer....

Most reactions

Latest posts