What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That one worked. He takes the saying "never give up" to heart. BTW, did Adelaide beat Brisbane in the baseball game?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That one worked. He takes the saying "never give up" to heart. BTW, did Adelaide beat Brisbane in the baseball game?
Yeah you have to admire the kid. Apparently he spent the rest of the day high-fiving as many people as he could.
Yes, The Adelaide Bite took an early offensive outburst to beat Brisbane Bandits 9-8.
Andrew

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, I could watch this one.
In spite of the hiccups, you can hear that he has a great voice. :)
Glad that link worked. It was probably a copyright issue with the Adelaide Advertiser newspaper video. Good ol' YouTube to the rescue!:)
I read that he has had singing lessons. An unusual but a great choice to sing the National Anthem at this Australian Baseball League venue.
Andrew

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpeg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't live in Britain but even I know that you can't park on the zig-zag lines next to a crosswalk.
image.png

Most reactions

Latest posts