What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text to Speach App?

AlAlper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a genius recommendation from the app store. It was based on my having dragon dictation. It was a text to speach app that used multitasking to read other apps in a selection of human voices. I can not find it today and it is no longer a genius recomendation.

It had a green icon/logo that had some sort of a creature on it. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Also... the goal is to get an app for my 7 year old that will read apps like "Solar Sytem" to him. So... if you have any sugestions I would like to hear them as well TIA.

Last edited:
OP
A

AlAlper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too bad... I though it would sound familliar. It is too bad that Genius does not show previous suggestions. Or mabey I could have remembered the name... it was one of these cute names that has no meaning.

Is there a way to do a Genius search based on a specific app... More like Dragon or people who like Dragon liked this?

When I find it, I will post it here.

Last edited:
OP
A

AlAlper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes... saw that before posting. I am guessing the app is more recent than that. But thanks for playing.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The AppAdvice website should be up-to-date....anyway, I'll keep an eye open for it and let you know if I see it.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts