What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tethering /getting sims??

Lavendersqueak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very new to ipad2..
My husband got it for me.

I on vodaphone contract with iphone4.. Can I really use tethering FREE?? I am scare I get a phone bill and say I got to pay for tethering

Is there any way I can get sim in iPad? My ipad2 is wifi only one.. My husband didn't realise the difference.. Don't get me wrong.. I use it a lot at work and at home using wifi.. But I like to use when I go out.. No access to wifi :-(

I am very new and don't good with this kind of technology... Lots of help be great as I would like to learn more and use iPad more!!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's not too late, you should exchange you iPad if you want to use a SIM card.

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can do wifi hotspot with the iphone 4. means the phone shares its mobile internet data with the ipad. (using the same thing on my ipad with my phone when im out)

Most reactions

Latest posts