1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Temple Run 2 is Out Today!

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +97 / 0

All the millions of people worldwide who love Temple Run will be delighted to hear that Temple Run 2 has arrived in the App Store today. You can tell that a lot of people have been waiting for this because it was actually trending worldwide on Twitter earlier! The original game, from Imangi Studios, has been downloaded more than 170 times, and Imangi says that the sequel picks up where the first game left off, complete with high-res graphics, new obstacles, abilities, player powers, and achievements, not to mention an entirely new and more-challenging world full of curvy roads, hills and valleys. You’ll even find yourself having to fly down zip lines and hurtle along in mine carts this time around.

Click here to download the free game: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/temple-run-2/id572395608?mt=8

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]Imangi Studios
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +956 / 0
    I can't even master the temple run 1 version!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AllaricBOOM

AllaricBOOM iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the longer you run, the faster reaction speed you need:) i just played this 2nd version for a while and got level 3. Unlike the straight roads in 1, one highlight should be the curvy roads which make me dizzier but also deliver realistic visual impact. good news!