What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Apple

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Android is not really Apples "enemy", and in all honesty shouldn't be looked at as a war between the two OS's. If anything, I feel that Android has helped iOS in many ways, and has given Apple the competition that they need to keep improving their OS. Without Android, I really don't think we would have all of the nice changes to iOS as we have been seeing. Remember, competition forces big companies like Apple to stay ahead. :)

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Android is not really Apples "enemy", and in all honesty shouldn't be looked at as a war between the two OS's. If anything, I feel that Android has helped iOS in many ways, and has given Apple the competition that they need to keep improving their OS. Without Android, I really don't think we would have all of the nice changes to iOS as we have been seeing. Remember, competition forces big companies like Apple to stay ahead. :)
Hello there Irish Rose :)

Very well said and I totally agree.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also agree with 'Irish Rose'. Historically, Apple has been a very closed system until real competition finally arrived. I’ve been using Apple products for decades and it's refreshing to see how far they developed in the past few years.

Most reactions

Latest posts