What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync my IPad with my desktop comp in iTunes?

Sarahgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get my iPad to show when I connect it to my desktop to sync it to my iTunes!

OP
S

Sarahgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ITunes is not showing that my iPad is even connected

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try rebooting your iPad. Do this by holding down the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple logo in the middle of the screen. This can take 10-15 seconds so be patient.

ipad29.jpg

OP
S

Sarahgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried that it still doesn't work. Even when I plug it into the charger it doesnt show that it's even charging. I don't know if it's suppose to or not cause it's never done it. It does charge though.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If there is any way to get your hands on another docking cable, that would be the next thing to try. It is the same cable that works with most iPods (except for the Shuffle) and iPhones. Other than that, it sounds like it is time to take it back and get a new one.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might unfortunately have to put it into recovery mode or even DFU mode if the last suggestions don't help or visit a Apple store.

Most reactions

Latest posts