1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sync Music With iTunes

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Mzee, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Mzee

Mzee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I am very new to this, so sorry if I am in the wrong thread. I don't yet know how to start a new thread. My problem is I cannot get all my music to sync with the iPad2 or my old iPhone! Not since I updated with IOS5 the music remains on iTunes but not on my iPad or iPhone.
    Also there is now a music list in iTunes using my Apple login!!!!!! What is that all about, I never made it myself, can I just delete it without losing any music?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,664 / 0
    Mzee:

First, welcome to the forum. Yes, you did post to the wrong thread. Oh, and to the wrong section. I have moved your question here to the Help section in hopes that other people can see it and help.

To help with making future posts, please see this sticky: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Good luck with your question (which I don't know the answer). Again, welcome.

Marilyn