What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Symbol

Amandasue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somehow get a picture of a flower on the bottom right screen whenever i turn ipad on .what did i do? What does it mean? How do i get rid of it? Thanks.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the icon for photos. When on, in the lock screen, it's used to start and stop a slideshow. You may have started a slideshow while viewing a photo album. You should be able to turn it off from inside the photo app, there should be a "slideshow" button on the top right when opening an album. Also look around in "Settings > Picture frame" or Settings > Photos.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The option to turn the picture frame on or off is in the passcode section of settings. There have been questions about this in several threads lately and it has been driving me nuts, since I didn't have the frame on my lock screen. If the answer to a question seems to be a setting, it looks like you have to check every kind of setting! The major use is to show photos while charging the battery.

Most reactions

Latest posts