Survivor Case and a Stylus

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Dagwood_55, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Dagwood_55

Dagwood_55
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    New Ipad Air, and a new stylus, I've thrown away the package, so not sure about the brand of stylus. All works well, especially with my Noteshelf App with the stylus. I love it.

So then of course I need a Ipad case. After reading 400 reviews I decide on more protection. I buy a Survivor with the screen protector. I do like it. Fit and finish is great with a lot of protection. I like it.

Problem is: The stylus doesnt work very well on the Survivor screen protector. Not even well enough to use it. Is there a chance that another stylus will work properly?? Or do they all work the same? I hate to give up either....

2. NSquirrel

NSquirrel
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    As an experiment I bought a cheap stylus at a local Pound Shop* (UK) works well; a bit thick (thickness of a thick pencil, with a piece of foam as the stylus) but fine for writing quick notes and doing Futoshikis (-I must stop doing them!)

*How much did it cost? -the most commonly asked question in Poundland -One pound :)

3. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    The thicker the working end the more likely it is to work with a screen protector.