1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Super organized multi calendar app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by ashhly, Dec 27, 2011.

1. ashhly

ashhly iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Searching for an app with the ability to create multiple calendars. I know that there are apps where you can sync multiple calendars but I work in a business where I need to keep track of dates for different entities.

Thanks
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,973 / 1
    In iOS 5 you can create multiple calendars in the native Calendar app; and you can sync calendars from multiple online services. I sync with GMail (set up as an Exchange account), iCloud, and Yahoo. All can have multiple calendars, though GMail and Yahoo have to be set up on the web site.

Edit: Actually I'm not sure about Yahoo's multiple calendars. I never actually tried to set that one up.

If this is not what you are after, please elaborate. I probably don't know a solution, but someone else might.