What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super organized multi calendar app

ashhly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Searching for an app with the ability to create multiple calendars. I know that there are apps where you can sync multiple calendars but I work in a business where I need to keep track of dates for different entities.

Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In iOS 5 you can create multiple calendars in the native Calendar app; and you can sync calendars from multiple online services. I sync with GMail (set up as an Exchange account), iCloud, and Yahoo. All can have multiple calendars, though GMail and Yahoo have to be set up on the web site.

Edit: Actually I'm not sure about Yahoo's multiple calendars. I never actually tried to set that one up.

If this is not what you are after, please elaborate. I probably don't know a solution, but someone else might.

Most reactions