What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Study: 11% of men prefer iPads to women

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
i-love-ipad.jpg

Love has been portrayed as the ultimate human experience... the experience no one should ever miss during their time spent on Earth. With love, one is destined to have their ego expanded and extended, thus achieving their maximum potential. Well, maybe, anyway. This may be the view of romantic poets like Shakespeare and Chaucer, but the modern man’s inner sensibilities may not be touched by warm stories anymore.

A recent survey bluntly suggests some men would choose technology over women any day, every day. And in this case we’re referring strictly to Apple’s iPad. You might stop me here and tell me that, yes, the new tablet is indeed something magical. It does come packed with a smooth and shiny 9.7 inch screen, doubled by a rich 2048 x 1536 Retina display that has been known to drive a decent amount of people almost crazy.

Although, you might find the story of men giving up women for an iPad quite funny at first, take a few seconds to consider the consequences. First you had people, closing the door to the world and playing video games nonstop, now it’s men who are more interested in the iPad than in women. The future looks bleak.

The research was posted by RoxyPalace.com and showcased that 11% of the men involved in the poll, who were incidentally single men, would prefer to have the iPad as a partner for the night, instead of a real live woman.

Women as expected weren’t too crazy about the whole iPad idea. 96% of the females questioned said that they would rather go on a date than enjoy some iPad quality time.

At least there is some hope for humanity...

By Radu

Source: One in ten men prefer iPads to women: poll - iPad/iPhone - Macworld UK

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
An iPad never:
Says no.
Gets jealous.
Checks up on you.
Nags.
Back talks.
Asks if it looks fat.
Demands an expensive dinner.

I could go on, but I think I covered the basics.

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dgstorm said:
Women as expected werenÂ’t too crazy about the whole iPad idea. 96% of the females questioned said that they would rather go on a date than enjoy some iPad quality time.

I've been married 14 years. I'll take the iPad time! ;-)

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad so much my husband I a little jelious because I'm always using it and not listening to him.

magpiemini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now way, I prefer women.

A few years ago my young niece thought an iPad was a brand of feminine protection

Most reactions

Latest posts