What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STEVE JOBS: The Biggest Mistake Apple Made After I Left Was Focusing On Profits ..

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the Steve Jobs Biography iBook to my iPad (and iCloud has already added it to my iPhone..amazing!). I'll get an audio copy to listen to in the car as well.

I was really impressed by this statement...

Jobs... hoped he would leave behind, "a company that will still stand for something a generation or two from now."
"That's what Walt Disneyhttp://www.businessinsider.com/blackboard/walt-disney did," said Jobs, "and Hewlett and Packard, and the people who built Intelhttp://www.businessinsider.com/blackboard/intel. They created a company to last, not just to make money. That's what I want Apple to be."

If only more business leaders thought like that.

BTW, I read the author Walter Isaacson's biography of Albert Einstein and it was terrific, couldn't put it down. I'm really looking forward to getting into this one!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He was a legend, he made mistakes but moved on learning from them!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030.gif

Shh....

​Tell no one.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it wasn't because of Steve Jobs paying homage to Turing the British computer pioneer who broke the German wartime codes and then committed suicide by biting into a cyanide-laced apple!!! Steve himself was quoted as wishing he had come up with that in his autobiography.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts