What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a new thread using the app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are using the app, touch forums button (bottom left of screen), navigate to the forum you want to post in and then touch the box with an arrow coming out of it (top right of screen)

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
If you are using the app, touch forums button (bottom left of screen), navigate to the forum you want to post in and then touch the box with an arrow coming out of it (top right of screen)

Works for me. Somehow i remember having trouble finding that when i first joined though. Anyway works great for me!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
linsipad

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go to forums, my only choice is news or polls. I can't even figure out how to get to the ipad2 forum from there.

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
linsipad said:
When I go to forums, my only choice is news or polls. I can't even figure out how to get to the ipad2 forum from there.

Ahhh, hit the button in the top left to take you back a page, then go into ipad discussions. Then ipad 2 or wherever. Now i remember getting stuck there too.

OP
linsipad

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found that if I go to ipad dicussions, I can get to the ipad2 forum but still don't know how to start a new thread from the app.

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
linsipad said:
I just found that if I go to ipad dicussions, I can get to the ipad2 forum but still don't know how to start a new thread from the app.

FOr me once in thenipad discussions, I just hit the box in top right to access a menu including the option to start me thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts