What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Split keyboard

Came010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MY keyboard just split down the middle. It's still usable but very small. Am I stuck with it?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is actually a feature of the iPad's keyboard. Top get it back to normal take both your thumbs and at the same time swipe one thumb to the right and the other to the left on the keyboard itself. Do the opposite to get back to split screen. Hope that makes sense.

OP
Came010

Came010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just answered my own question. There is a setting to return to full keyboard. Thanks anyway :)

OP
Came010

Came010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Seneca, got her fixed but I'm going to try your way just for fun.

Julsnlb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Split screen.

This is actually a feature of the iPad's keyboard. Top get it back to normal take both your thumbs and at the same time swipe one thumb to the right and the other to the left on the keyboard itself. Do the opposite to get back to split screen. Hope that makes sense.

Thank you! I thought I was losing my mind. It happened on my old one, and I never really used it after that since I got my new one. I knew it had to be something too simple to figure out on my own :)

Most reactions

Latest posts