1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

SoCal - Ontario Owner!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Johnny Mango, May 9, 2010.

1. Johnny Mango

Johnny Mango iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings iPadforums member! My name is John Manangan. I am glad to be part of this community if iPad enthusiasts.

I picked up a 64gb 3G iPad on the April 30th release day. They were all sold out within the first 2 hours i believe after opening at 5pm. I feel lucky to have been able to purchase one!

I happily came across this forum while browsing the web with the iPad. Aside from a hobby of buying all the new tech gear, I am an amateur photographer. I am using the iPad currently as like a photo album of sorts, housing my photos to show and share with others. So far I'm loving the iPad.

I hope to be able to contribute to and learn from the people here. Thanks and I'm excited to be here!
    Last edited: May 9, 2010
  2. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Welcome! I'm anxious to get mine.

-Numb
  3. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome aboard!

And the best is yet to come...... No doubt there are many new photography apps coming over the next few years. Good things to enjoy now, and look forward to...
  4. Jman09

Jman09 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome. I too am looking forward to the photography apps coming to the iPad.
  5. DG~X

DG~X iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!:)