What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snoopy's Fair friend request, add noegelin at gamecenter

Candyleah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feel free to add me as well, game center nickname: candyleah

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

yydreamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, happy to add you in Snoopy. However, I sent out some trading card requests but with no response. As a result, my cards are on hold. It would be nice if you guys come across any trading request and either accept or decline it instead of leaving it alone. That would be great for everyone.

my gc is yydreamy, welcome to add me if interested.

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to give people cards...but if they ask me for one I only have 1 of and then offer something I have 9 of....well, let's just say I won't trade with them. I do try to either visit them & give them a gift or give them XP for visiting though when I can't give a card.

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grrrrrr, I have several GC requests coming in for Snoopy lately & I am trying to add you all, but the game keeps telling me I'm at max friends & to delete some....I have deleted several inactive friends but it still won't let me add anyone!

VeeBabe

Most reactions

Latest posts