What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skype Question

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I recently picked up the Skype app for the IPad 2. I've never used Skype at all. Can anyone tell me of a place to go on-line to learn how to use it. Maybe a tutorial or a YouTube video? Thanks.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
It's easy. No tut needed. It really is press and go.

Just download it, sign up for your free account and number details, make sure you have a friend who's online at the same time, then call them up and try it out. It really is that easy and straight forward.

I'm linked up to my clients and colleagues at least 8 ours a day every day with my iPad 2

nymosis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's easy. No tut needed. It really is press and go.

Just download it, sign up for your free account and number details, make sure you have a friend who's online at the same time, then call them up and try it out. It really is that easy and straight forward.

I'm linked up to my clients and colleagues at least 8 ours a day every day with my iPad 2

Eh, it's not as easy as it sounds, I watched a few tutorials to get Skype configured correctly for some of my associates' iPad 2s. Here is a pretty good video tutorial that explains a lot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7usrbUYsqw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Skype On The ipad 2, How it works‬‏[/ame]

nymosis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First I had troubleshoot the guy's Bluetooth device which normally works with his iPhone but then wasn't working with Skype on the iPad and then I spent a bunch of time trying to get it to be full screen since it isn't a native iPad app.

Most reactions

Latest posts