What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skype app on JB Ipad 2?

Pvanosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know some of the apps (like the Timewarner app) have add-ons available through Cycia, allowing them to run on a JB Ipad 2.

As these are free apps I am talking about, this thread should not pose a problem, hopefully.

Skype is also a free app which does not ru on a JB Ipad 2. Has anyone found a version, tweak or otherwise altered Skype app that works on a JB Ipad 2?

Ulrich

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You know, when I installed Skype for iPad on my jailbroken iPad2, I got that pop-up screen that says that the app is only intended for unaltered iOS devices (or some similar blah-blah), but that does not seem to have stopped the app from running. I've been using it every so often without any problems.

Tum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried Skype Ipad app on my JB ipad 2 and it seemed to work fine, just ignored the message about not working. But after a few times of using it i found my ipad was crashing etc, so i just unitalled the ipad version of skype and went back to using the iphone version of skype instead !

pcmarcel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Installed Skype on a JB iPad2.
Use it a lot ; no problems here.

Maybe something with another tweak or so ?
But if it works with the iPhone app, why bother :).

Most reactions

Latest posts