What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SkyFire Browser

Edwardfla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else out there having problems with SkyFire Browser. I feel like I wasted $5 bucks on it. From what I read on the Developer App site, "They're working on an Optimized IPad version". Why then advertise it as IPad compatible, when it's not a complete working version.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPad version is out now, although I've read some bad reviews about majority of sites not working.

I wish they would produce a list of sites that work well, and then people can see if their favorite sites are on the list. No doubt some sites will work well though!

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad version is out now, although I've read some bad reviews about majority of sites not working.

I wish they would produce a list of sites that work well, and then people can see if their favorite sites are on the list. No doubt some sites will work well though!

That would have been a great idea.
It just happens that none of my favorite sites are available.
They say you pay to learn. This was one of them and the lesson is not a good one.

Walker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive tried it, not all that at all.

I no for a fact ,5 on demand (flash tv playback) doesnt work, maybe we should start a list what works and doesnt?

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would download it if I knew itv player worked.

Last edited:

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was going to start a new thread in the apps section but I guess more people will view his section.

If anyone has the app, may be they could post which sites work well for them, I might purchase the app now and see what works and what doesn't!

OP
E

Edwardfla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skyfire Brower

I even contacted the developer after purchasing the browser asking if I'd have to re-purchase the iPad optimized version after buying the so-called version that was iPad compatible. Never heard a word back. That should speak for itself. As for me, I'm not wasting anymore money on their product given a lack of a response from the company and the posts of what does not work in their browser. Their claims about how their product works are about as truthful as a late night infomercial.:mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts