1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Silverlight 8 issue

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ildebrando, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Ildebrando

Ildebrando iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,
    recently I have placed a TV next to my PC to watch something when I am doing boring tasks that I can use as monitor by an HDMI cable.
    When I use it as a monitor I can watch movies too, for example connecting to the RAI site that has a lot of recorded clip in streaming.
    I have still a problem: when I open with explorer the RAI site (that uses silverlight) and I drag it to the 2° monitor (and keep firefox in the first monitor to navigate) and maximize the clip to full screen, when i go back to the first monitor and click somewhere the movie go back to a little dimension: in practice I can keep it at full screen only if I don't touch anything.
    Does anyone know how can I fix this problem?
    Thank you