What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This site has been a great help for me as well. Any time I have a question I can usually find the answer on here!

Patrick_C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hehe i was going to post a response to agree with the thread creator but then i realised that i hadn't set up my own account ;)

Been reading here for at least 6 weeks :p

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to see some of you finally making the move to join!

BFawlty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New member here also. Just got our Ipad on Thursday, still learning but loving it. This site has already been a great source of info. One app we did grab was the netflix one. We already have an account and the ability to watch on this baby is great. Well that and iBooks and of course some games!;)

Chris

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found that a great app for 99 cents that was well worth it was called Tips and Tricks iPad Edition. Plenty of good info there. And no, it's not my app, but I even keep it installed after owning the iPad for 6 weeks.

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome new members. And to the lurkers, this site really is great, but will only get better as more people join. Good vibes in this place, no snootyness or attitudes from what I can see. Sign up!

Patra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lurk here just about every day. Don't post much because I don't have much to say. I don't have much to say in real life either. :)

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the guys just signing up. From what I've seen, it's a great group of members here. I'm pretty new to the site and the iPad myself, but I spend a lot of time here and have learned a lot.

I've been involved in forums for years, mostly automotive and R/C stuff, although the hobbies have been put on the back burner lately. If the guys and gals here don't get tired of me, this a forum I could spend a good bit of time on. I'm very picky, so many forums are full of those guys that don't know squat, but know everything. This seems to be a pleasant exception so far.

ipadgypsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love it here, lurk every day, learn a ton.....
Been a registered member since the beginning of my 3G wait.....
Oh - that was a great thread....

This one is a good idea too!
Cheers
IPadGypsy

postal 1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, you got me. Found you guys in march and bookmarked you. Been lurking and learning since. Just got back from vacation in st. louis, WITHOUT an ipad. All sold out, even at the best buy apple retailer stores. So, came home and in less than an hour ordered my 32 gig wi-fi from apple online store. Should get it later this month. Thanks for this site! Postal 1

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew I could rope some people in :) Post more!

Most reactions

Latest posts