Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Matth3w, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Jman09

Jman09
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I don't have an iPad yet and still post. Learn some things before I get it and help others with things I do know.
    Still plan to get it in August when my student loans come in. Maybe I'll be able to walk into BestBuy then and get one, lately the one in my area hasn't had any.

2. Ul2m8Cyn

Ul2m8Cyn
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have had my 3G 64GB iPad for about a month and I love it. I carry it everywhere and I just could not be happier.:D

3. Bremen

Bremen
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Welcome all :)

We Each will use the iPad differently, but we all are iPad users. I do just about everything on mine. I like to make music, listen to music, read books, keep up With news, the web, email, games, office type things.... And more....

Great to have you here, jump right in!

4. Bremen

Bremen
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Over time availability will improve. August will be here soon! You are wise to spend this time learning...

5. deoknam

deoknam
    Expand Collapse

Hi! a month owner of a 64gwifi pad from manila, philippines. I heard apples has yet to launch ipad here in august. and so itunes is still not working in ipad. but at least we have ibook already. (my problem on my previous post). this site has helped me a lot with my ipad.
    thanks for this site!

6. Jandy

Jandy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    This site has been a great help for me as well. Any time I have a question I can usually find the answer on here!

7. Patrick_C

Patrick_C
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    hehe i was going to post a response to agree with the thread creator but then i realised that i hadn't set up my own account ;)

Been reading here for at least 6 weeks :p

8. Matth3w

Matth3w
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Glad to see some of you finally making the move to join!

9. BFawlty

BFawlty
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    New member here also. Just got our Ipad on Thursday, still learning but loving it. This site has already been a great source of info. One app we did grab was the netflix one. We already have an account and the ability to watch on this baby is great. Well that and iBooks and of course some games!;)

Chris

10. Matth3w

Matth3w
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    I found that a great app for 99 cents that was well worth it was called Tips and Tricks iPad Edition. Plenty of good info there. And no, it's not my app, but I even keep it installed after owning the iPad for 6 weeks.